1 min read
Vegan Savoury Breakfast Muffins by Avant-Garde Vegan
210g self raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tbs chopped chives
5 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped small
8 olives, chopped small, plus a few extra for toppings
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tbsp hemp seeds
3 tbsp pumpkin seeds, plus a few extra for topping
2 tbsp maca powder
1-2 scoops Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
140g extra firm tofu, patted dry
50g vegan cheese, grated
3 tbsp chia seed or flaxseed, ground
360ml non dairy milk
120ml extra virgin olive oil
8 cherry tomatoes
The perfect way to start the day! Made by vegan chef Avant-Garde Vegan, these healthy muffins are packed with goodness that provide extra protein to get you through until lunch.
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees C & line your muffin tray with 9 muffin cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients & mix well.
- In a separate bowl or jug mix together the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix together well.
- Spoon around 3 tbsp of the muffin mixture into the muffin cases, the top with half a cherry tomato, a few pieces of olive & some pumpkin seeds.
- Place the tray into the oven for 25-30 minutes.